Our emails on Myspace Oct. 2007

Oct 5, 2007 5:18 PM

RE: HELLO

Thanks for the prompt reply on that question.., I do have many more.., I do like positive people , therefore I am happy that you are a friend of mines.., maybe I could learn a thing about my favorite subject these days .., and that is justice..,
take care and have a nice weekend.
Kitty

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 5, 2007 2:12 PM


Hi Ms. Kitty

No I am not a minister just a man. I try to use my time
to help others and myself. I try to be a positive person but I do
live in this world filled with positives and negetives. I belive in
standing up for JUSTICE and trying to be a change agent. Changing my life and working at the world around me.

Oct 6, 2007 3:52 PM

Subject:

Thank you for comment

Body:
Hi Camron,
Thanks for the Comment.., I think is a great opportunity to greet, as well as get to know the REAL man behind all those very interesting words..,
This info you passed on made so much sense to me, I had to jot it down for discussion..,

YOU KNOW MAN HAS A WAY OF MAKING HIMSELF DIVINE, WHILE SWEARING THAT IT'S PLEASING IN GOD'S EYES..,M

Very interesting!

Kitty

Oct 8, 2007 4:14 AM


Subject:

RE: Greetings

Body:

You see why I need to talk to you on instant message, pc to pc, or telephone.., You do have yahoo messenger? I have a lot of questions for you.., and this e-mail thing just won't cut it! Give me your e-mail address for the messenger sign up...,or Call me sometimes at 256-859-2067 ..,not tonight, because I am ready for bed in a few, but soon Mr. Camron.., nice talking to you, Goodnight!
Kitty


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 8, 2007 1:02 AM


I do everything I can,as much as I can and as offten as I can!!!



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 8, 2007 3:56 AM


All is quite well.., What do you do Mr. Camron?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 8, 2007 12:53 AM


Hi Kitty,

I am on my laptop and don"t have the messager here. How are you doing this morning? I mhope all is well.

Ronald
,
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 8, 2007 3:03 AM


How are you? Turn on your Instant Message so I can chat with you for a moment
Kitty

Oct 8, 2007 4:31 AM

Subject:

RE: Hello again

Body:

I understand my friend..., It was a conversation that I was looking forward to.., not a survey! Take care
Kitty
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 8, 2007 12:59 AM


When you have the time send me a message and tell me everything you want to know. I will answer everything I can. I can be a very private person but if pushed or inspired I will open,

Ronald

Oct 9, 2007 10:57 AM

Subject:

RE: Greetings

Body:
Hey Ronald,
I am not really a night person..., but sometimes its hard to go to sleep when when you have napped most of the day.

I guess you can say I am pursuer of knowledge.., I can never get enough of it..., and now that I have "TIME" on my hand.., seeking knowledge is a pleasure to me.

I would have liked to reveal to you, who I am during our conversations and therefore get to know who you are as well. It easier, and more fun and you feel as if you are building a friendship...,

This is the interest I have in you.., trying to build a friendship. When you accepted my request, It should have been clear at that moment that I wanted you as a friend on MySpace. That I would dig and probe until I felt comfortable enough to share some of my day to day experiences with you..., as well as allow you to relax your principles and some of your unnecessary policies in order that we might get to know each other.

Thanks for the number.., I will not bite! But if you happen to be on line one night and you see that I am also on line.., making sure that you are not so busy.., "doing everything, as much as you can, and as often as you can"..., give me a call and we can have a short conversation about life's experiences..., in other word, the things you so often write about in your bulletins. Have a good day Ronald.

Ms. Kitty

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 9, 2007 12:06 AM


Hello Kitty,

How are you this nightmorning ? I hope all is well. I am glad to meet another night person.
I am not a pursuer,but sometimes I think I should be. Now I just want to have some idear who you are,what do you think about,how do you feel about yourself and others.
I meet lots of people on the internet,Why are you soo interesting? I use to IM with friends but it was taking too much of my time and I didn't get my work done. I made a policy with myself not to give my phone number and not to call people till I knew them well ,6mos to a year of emails.
My phone number is 240 441 8170 - only if you want to.


Ronald

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 8, 2007 4:14 AM


You see why I need to talk to you on instant message, pc to pc, or telephone.., You do have yahoo messenger? I have a lot of questions for you.., and this e-mail thing just won't cut it! Give me your e-mail address for the messenger sign up...,or Call me sometimes at 256-859-2067 ..,not tonight, because I am ready for bed in a few, but soon Mr. Camron.., nice talking to you, Goodnight!
Kitty


Oct 15, 2007 12:45 AM

Subject:

RE: lonely ,lonely

Body:
How does this poem make you feel? Why did you choose this one? Who are you? I guess one day I will find out!
Kitty

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 6:09 PM


lonely ,lonely

wisemanspeeks wrote: lonely !! lonely ,lonely
loneliest house on the block,
lonely!,lonely,lonely,
till all i do is cry,

they say it's a sign of weakness for tears to flow,
i say what do those fools know of cleansing the soul,
just because tears does not fall from my eyes,
i cry, i cry inside i die a little more,
as this pain i must endure to it's end,
at the lonely house on the block,

no treats for me,as love plays tricks a plenty,
every night on my knees i pray that tomorrow,
brings a brighter day as my prayers go unanswered,
again with these ghost of my past i am dancing,
this trash can of mines is empty yet full,
of memories,of coulda been, shoulda been, if it hadn't been for,
the forks in the road Audrey whats wrong with me,

here at the loneliest house on the block,
torture has become the norm for a restless spirit,
peace of mind here lately i have not been able,
to go any where near it


a ghost love of lone ago has her hooks in me,
she wont sat me free ,lonely! lonely lonely,
how lonely can i be,i will be that leaf,
that clings to the tree long after the other has gone ,
lonely ,lonely,lonely,
I'm that person who never hears a knock at my door,
cause i am so lost inside my soul,

lonely! lonely,lonely,
I'm that misfit in a crowd ,
a clown with the tear drop,
that loneliest house on the block,
where no-one ever stops ,

LONELY! LONELY!LONELY!
I'm going out my mind,
my life is so out of time,
even misery wont keep me company,
LONELY! OH I'M SO LONELY,

Cathy where are you,,
all i need is just a Lil love,
to rescue me ,a hope to cling to,
one more chance to chase my blues away,
lovely rose it's torture ,torture,
without Ur presents in my world,
LONELY LONELY LONELY;

loneliest house on the block,
this year looks like no treats for me,peace wisemanspeeks@protected o7 aka wizthom


Oct 15, 2007 12:54 AM

Subject:

RE: I am-- lonely

Body:
Where are your sources from?..., did this come from within you, or did you find it, liked it and passed it on? I am so curious about you...,
Kitty

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 5:41 PM


I am-- lonely

in my life and times i went where the winds blew me
all for the sake of love i gambled to be complete,
many of lines i stood in trying to win what was not meant to be.
i oh i had my share of one night stands and close calls,
i even went before the pride to fall like Autumn leaves,
older and wiser but the choices are so slim.
i want her but she chooses him,
cause she has yet to go where i have been,

games people play lose to win only to start up again,
yet they must learn the harsh reality all on their own,
some never do,tho time and time pain they go Thu,
being used and abused by someone they say is love,

when if they would just open their eyes,
they would see it's the money and living in the fast lane,
that deceives and delivers the pain,
a game no-one can win,
whom am i to say ,it's wrong to live life this way,

young love lacks direction i was once like them,
the fear of losing never enters a reckless mind ,
and old loves gives up on finding the real,
defeat i could never accept,

all by myself still i search for lasting,
something to be what time can't steal away,
that wont fade in the light of day,
i want no-more of those one night affairs,

money brings me no happiness,
being the center of attraction bores me,
i am out here searching ,searching for something real.
something lasting,happy ever after,
someone who can accept me ,
as the person i am,

all my faults and indecision's,
all my laughter and joy,
all that i am imperfections,
reaching for the love,

as the person i am,i am,i am,
i am, i am,i am in need peace wisemanspeeks@ protected o7 aka wizthom

Oct 15, 2007 1:17 AM

Subject:

RE: I am-- lonely

Body:
The writings are so interesting.., I would like to read more of his works.., or rather learn more about how you feel!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 10:09 PM


This was writen by my friend Wizthom, He has a way of expressing things I feel.

Ronald


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 15, 2007 12:54 AM


Where are your sources from?..., did this come from within you, or did you find it, liked it and passed it on? I am so curious about you...,
Kitty


Oct 15, 2007 1:33 AM

Subject:

RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body:
Ronald, Thank you for your honesty..., and I truly understand what you feel about sharing ideas and concepts etc. Go ahead and delete the comment if you feel it is a part of social networking.., it 's okay!
Kitty

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 10:25 PM


I don't do social networking to find love and relationships,I am not out here looking for sex or flings.I try to share ideas and concepts,politics,Black agendas..I want to stimulate activism
and social change.

Sometime I meet people in need of encouragement, I try to share positive experience and positive motivation, but I keep my distance and most of the time not give advice.

I tried to explain to you because in the beginning you were
interesting to me. If you were in this area I would try to go on a date with you to see what you are really like. I am who I apear to be no deception no game.

Ronald




----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 15, 2007 1:07 AM


Ms.Kitty has posted a new comment about you on MySpace!

According to your privacy settings, all comments must be approved by you before they appear on your profile.

Ms.Kitty's Comment:

"You have so many people on your friend list..,and it appears to be hard for you.., to focus on one person at a time.., well I am not into the GROUP TYPE OF THING! I am simply trying to get your undivided attention..., one on one!
Kitty

Oct 15, 2007 1:35 AM

Subject:

RE: I am-- lonely

Body:
Thanks
Kitty

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 10:29 PM


Email me at rgbw46@hotmail.com and I will send you more of his work. He is one of the special people I have meet on myspace



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 15, 2007 1:17 AM


The writings are so interesting.., I would like to read more of his works.., or rather learn more about how you feel!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 10:09 PM


This was writen by my friend Wizthom, He has a way of expressing things I feel.

Ronald

Oct 15, 2007 2:29 AM

Subject:

RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body:
Listen Ronald,
I tried to avoid having to say these words, I even deleted the comments because I didn't want you to feel that I was trying to push you into a relationship. Believe me I have no love in my heart for you. I admit I find you attractive, but that was not the reason I ask to be your friend. I thought that maybe if I could communicate with you one on one..., I would learn more about a possible friend. After I read one of your bulletins, I copied it, edited it and place it in my blog..., I thought it was so heavy..., it made me want to know more about you. It didn't make me fall in love with you or make me want to sleep with you or even date you...., it made me want to know the man, one on one. I wanted to learn something from you.

I have a friend..., he was over this evening for dinner with his adopted daughter..., he is a serious friend not like Myspace friends.., I don't date my space friend, sometimes I may tease with diff. types of pictures, but no one travels to get closer.

I hate that you took me so serious, and almost hurt my feelings, I don't remember saying to you at any time that I was interested in a romantic relationship with you. Well, I guess it good that you allowed me a chance to vent.., but really Mr Ronald, I won't seek your attention anymore.
Kitty

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 10:57 PM


I am not crazy, I love the comment picture and idea from you.
I do feel , dream , want and need. I just don't have.



----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Ms.Kitty
Date: Oct 15, 2007 1:33 AM


Ronald, Thank you for your honesty..., and I truly understand what you feel about sharing ideas and concepts etc. Go ahead and delete the comment if you feel it is a part of social networking.., it 's okay!
Kitty

Oct 15, 2007 2:48 AM

Subject:

RE: Hello

Body:
The second I read what you said , this is how I reacted; My body tensed up, my cheeks tighten.., I found my self drawing multiples breaths of air, as if I had been crying for a very long time, yet, I had not shed a tear..., My next thoughts was why didn't he say this before.
Now that I have had time to let my body calm down ...,I think you did say something like this before. That's when I sent you my phone number and told you I could share more easily if I was actually have a conversation with you. But I am a typical woman, and even if I wanted to share, I couldn't do it tonight. I am highly pissed...,so take care! Maybe ..., just maybe we will talk again my friend.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 11:27 PM


Hi Ms.Kitty,

I wanted more, tell me about you and your thoughts.
Share you with me.


Oct 15, 2007 3:08 AM

Subject:

RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body:
I DON'T DO SOCIAL NETWORKING TO FIND LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP..., OKAY!
I AM NOT OUT HERE LOOKING OR SEX OR FLINGS..., OKAY!

I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU BECAUSE IN THE BEGINNING YOU WERE INTERESTED IN ME..., OKAY

NOW TELL ME RONALD, DOES THAT SOUND LIKE YOUR WERE EXPLAINING WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON THE INTERNET?...,
OR DOES THAT SOUND LIKE YOU WERE PUTTING SOMEONE IN THEIR PLACE?

I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENT MAN..., I KNOW THAT I AM AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN, SO YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT SOUNDS LIKE TO YOU!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 14, 2007 11:54 PM


I did not make those assumptions about you. I was trying to explain who I am and what I am doing so you would know more about me. I view me and what I do on the internet as strange
to me compaired to my past behavior in life.

I was looking forward to being your friend, I did not put a direction on that nor a limitation.

I have offended you somehow and I don't know what I did.
I have not tried to be forward,coy or smart mouth. Just reacting and revieling with out reservation.

I will not try to change your mind, but please help me and let me know my mistake.

Ronald

Oct 15, 2007 3:53 AM

Subject:

RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body:
Ok.., I give up! you are right and my assumptions are totally wrong, you are a nice old guy and I am a nice old girl! We are not interested in each other, we will work to become Myspace friends.., we will keep in touch with each other..., life goes on!

Now my dear friend, understand me clearer..., do you not agree that if we had been talking on the phone, it wouldn't have taken 2 hours to find this out ...,think about it!

Now I am going back to bed..., and I am turning the sound off so I can't hear when your reply comes back, I will read it tomorrow.., goodnight Ronald. I hope you are able to get some work done!
Kitty


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 15, 2007 12:35 AM


I was not talking about you I was talking about me.The reason I was explaining was because I was interested in you.
Not you are interested in me



I don't do social networking to find love and relationships,I am not out here looking for sex or flings.I try to share ideas and concepts,politics,Black agendas..I want to stimulate activism
and social change.

Sometime I meet people in need of encouragement, I try to share positive experience and positive motivation, but I keep my distance and most of the time not give advice.

I tried to explain to you because in the beginning you were
__interesting ___to me. If you were in this area I would try to go on a date with you to see what you are really like. I am who I apear to be no deception no game.


Oct 17, 2007 1:02 PM

Subject:

RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body:
Every time I read the conversations between us, and the time recorded.., I have to wonder...,

Believe me I don't want drama either..., I don't remember working this hard to get to know someone on myspace....,most people on myspace are eager to share info about themselves....,

I have come to a conclusion as to who you are..., a man on a mission!..,

As you stated..., your main goal on my space is to develop a network of friends by which you can share ideas and concepts which are intended to stimulate activism and thereby create social changes...,One ,of your objectives, is to deliver messages of encouragement (if needed), and to share some positive experiences ..., Is this who you are?

Ronald, this is my analysis of OUR situation...., My first question to you after reading some of your materials was...,Are you a minister? After reading more of your works..., I wanted to know more about the man behind the messages..., I could not get that info by sending messages to you..., your answers were confusing..., so I sent my number to have a one on one conversation to find out more about you and your materials..., that only caused more confusion!

Well Ronald.., I don't want you to misinterpret my intentions. today..,I am interested in what is going on in that mind of yours when you publish or re-post Wizthom Wiseman speeks words?
Most of this is very inconsistent with your stated goal and objectives.

In order to evolve into a friend of substance..., the communication must be clear..., in order to avoid assumptions and confusion.

Next time we are both on line late at night., I will call 240-441-8170 to simply clear the air between us...,
Take care.

Kitty




----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 15, 2007 1:12 AM


I am tired now. Yet I want to be clear,I would not expend this much time and efford if it were not important to me. I want you to be my myspace friend, but I hope we can evolve into real friends of substance. That is what I mean about you are
interesting to me. I do not know you but I hope to. But please
no more drama,I will not trick, play games or decive and I don't know why this made my heart pump fast.

Good night

Ronald

Oct 17, 2007 9:30 PM

Subject:

RE: http://www.yuwie.com/camron46/

Body:
Hello Ronald,

Thank you for a swift reply. After reading what you wanted to share.., I wanted to share also...,

I have been on my space for three months now..., (before I had only heard my grands speaking of it...,) My son introduced me to the operations so that I could meet people on my age level.

I too found that it was very interesting and began to perform the same things you did. I finally met a guy that guided me..., Whenever I had questions, he was always there to help. And like you.., I too became involved.., listening to the concerns and interests of the people I was beginning to network with...,

I got tired of explaining who I was , so I displayed my self on my page, my thoughts, my ideas, my opinions, along with pictures to help explain who I was and what I have accomplished in my life...,

I requested more friends and invited them to my page..., I scrolled my friends pages looking for interesting people and requested their friendship..., not just older people, but interesting, of all ages and groups..., this is how I came to request your friendship...,

My space is now a hobby because of the wide range of resources that are available to me...,I sometimes research for hours and hours, once I have a subject in mind..., it releases my creative juices..., but the most important thing on my space is the people..,

I want to enjoy people, I want to show love to people, to confide in people from all around the globe. I have heard some very interesting stories and I simply enjoy sharing them with my family...,This is the best thing that has happen to me since I retired from labors outside of my home.

I don't want to preach, to minister, to teach...,to stuff my ideas nor my opinions down someone else throat..., that not why I have friends.

I don't want to be negative about life..., there is already enough of that going around..., I just want to be a daily contact for someone who is interested in how I am feeling at the moment or how my family is getting along.

Every now and then when I least expected it, I am able to express some history that I have experienced first hand...,
( Civil Rights issues, the Justice System, the Educational System) Things that I have experienced...,


I guess everyone has their own agenda of how to use their space.

Thank you for sharing. It is in your sharing that I get to know the person I call "friend". I will visit the other site.., maybe I will learn more...,

Kitty





----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 17, 2007 4:33 PM


You are right about me. I am on a mission but that mission has evolved over my time on myspace.In the beginning I just came to myspace because my sons, my daughter,my niece and nephew
all were on myspace I wanted to see what it was like.

I found it interesting and full of all kinds of people. At first I just put up a simple page and did nothing.Then after a couple of months I decided to see how many older people were here, I only added friends over 49 that was interesting. then I started posting
bullitins poems, politics and prose. I rebuilt my page and put music and video that had something more to say.

It was then I stared a new mission, I wanted more young people as friends. I realize they viewed life quite differenly than me. but I could share history and meaning with them and expand their thinking. Around this time Wizthom became a friend, he does not
reflect my mission but he does expose a lot of my inner self. I do not post or repost all his work some I don't like and some is too much for the teenagers that are my friends.

I am still evolving I realized I was spending lots of time on myspace
when I learned about yuwie I decided to open a site there where I could stay on my mission and make money too.when you have time check out the link in the subject line to see one of my new pages.

Ronald

Oct 24, 2007 6:52 PM

Subject:

RE: http://www.yuwie.com/camron46/

Body:
Well, Hello Again,
I too have missed the conversations. I am happy to know that you had a safe trip. I am doing fine and everything is pretty much the same.

We just might be of value in each others life, simply because I am a seeker of knowledge and you appear to strive on it...,

I visited the other site and found it to be quite interesting.., Maybe at some point in time..,when you have time, you can explain to me more about the site..,

Kitty

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Oct 24, 2007 3:28 PM


Hi Ms.Kitty

I have missed talking to you. I have been out of town over the weekend and working hard to catch up.Still trying to develop my online marketing so I can have some income next year when I leave my job.
How are you doing? I hope all is good in your life. I am
looking forward to becoming a good friend in time and
hope we will be of value in each others life.
I do like how replying keeps a track of our conversations, I read back through and remember.

Ronald

Nov 3, 2007 6:29 PM

Subject:

RE: Almost Love

Body:
It is very interesting..., so many special words, selected to describe so many similar feelings...., it's beautiful!
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Camron
Date: Nov 3, 2007 3:35 PM


Almost Love
Body: Almost Love
by Moon
How can you yearn for something you have never touched?
How can you need arms you have never been in ... so much?
How can you miss something you've never had?
How can something you never had be something you need so bad?
How can a voice be so etched into your mind?
How do feelings like this get defined?
How can someone you never seen make you feel free as a dove?
How can this be?...
It's Almost Love


How can you lose sleep from not sleeping beside someone you never slept with?
How do two people who never met seem so fit?
How do you have the urge to say I love you to a face you've never seen to adore?
How can you just say Hi when your heart cries to say more?
How come someone you've never met with pretty words lifts you to heaven above?
How can it be?
It's Almost Love.

How do you tell them what your feeling inside?
How do you feel this and continue to let it hide?
How do you feel this emotion for someone and never let it show?
How do you get rid of the fear of running and the urge to let go?
But.
How do you stop a feeling you can't control?
How can you ever stop it from swallowing you whole?
How does someone you've never met be all you dreamed of?
How can it be?
I know...
It's Almost Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

James Mercer Langston Hughes

Final Report of the Oklahoma Commission to Study The Tulsa Race Riot of 1921

Michael Jackson - 1958-2009